Sunday, January 26, 2020

18 Months

I keep going back over the past 18 months over and over.
What sending that Letter has done for me.
It has given me the me who was lost in that song.
Some may say your too emotional but that is me.
Me finally letting my feelings be felt.

There are many different kinds of people in this world.
Tough, weak, smart, go getters, scholars,all kinds of unique people.
One cannot make oneself fit into what one is not.
Without thinking we put ourselves into what is expected.
We lose ourselves even before we find ourselves. 

I had become someone I was not inside that wounded me.
In many ways I still feel that wound which may never be healed.
I have learned that I can bandage it but the scar it cannot be hidden.
I have embraced hope, love and above all else faith in me.
Looking to no one but me in what I know is my path.

I hold that letter to my heart it saved me in ways none can know.
Its responsible for my sanity, my lunacy, my reason for being.
So yes I've let my emotions all out to be seen to be felt.
Yes I still feel lost but now at least I now it's going to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...