Saturday, May 9, 2020

Unforgotten

The Unforgotten call to us .
The hushed whispered wishes still there.
The songs playing in our heads recall them.
The fluttering of  memory ever present.

I was with you all along you carried me.
In a safe place that I will never know. 
Somewhere that kept me alive for you.
Images,thoughts, feelings never fading.

The Unforgotten call to me.
The emotions undefined felt again.
The wonder of  you draws me in awe.
Anew and so familiar trusted cherished.

You were with me all along I felt you.
In my heart in a quiet corner mine alone.
Reminding me someday would come.
Finally telling me it had arrived.

The Unforgotten the past has its place.
Tomorrow has found its time.
Now is why, it was holding us to the other.
For today is the someday, the some how.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...