Tuesday, February 16, 2021

In the darkness

 In the darkness of the night I wake yet again.

Alone and bones aching  to be warmed by you.

I no longer dwell  in the absurdity of life.

The facts that keep you away from me still.


In the blueskyed night I rise to another day.

Blessings sent from last night's text still hold.

I love yous still smiling on my face.

Wishing yet having you near somehow.


In the starry dawn I come awake to you.

Your tender thoughts still linger in my ear.

Voiced to me in little words only  I can hear.

They linger in puzzles once again.


In the light of the rising sun I see you.

Here for all our days we are one.

You hide no more there's no choice.

I told you so not so very long ago.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...