Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Scorpion

NO not today not ever again.

You think you can step back in and rattle me.

Slithering in as if you were welcome here.

Snake I have got some news for you!


I forgot who I was with all your lies.

The power I held hid behind the rocks you threw.

Cowering amid the veil of untruths you spewed. 

You got tired and I got intune to reality Amen!


Now here you are trying to slide your way back again.

Trying to accuse me of lies spoken by you alone.

Manipulation no longer works, I master Myself.

I am aware of who I am now, dont fuck with me!


Snake go away quickly I warn look  no farther not here.

Careful I'm no longer playing nice  at your attacks.

Dont think I cant deliver that sharp sharp blow.

I'm the Scorpian and I am Powerful I Know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...