Friday, July 20, 2018

Conversations

7/25/18

Conversations are few it's a hard thing.
Long drawn out talks filled with words of love.
Talks about a future that holds no real plan.
That is  our reality that is our pain.

Cramping so much into stolen phone calls .
So much to say that cannot be written.
My ears drinking in every word every deep breath taken.
Hearing the loss he feels in his voice.

Its not just me that time has  screwed I know this now.
Did he know all thease years what I didn't comprehend.
Did he have to suffer all that time did he feel my loss.
Knowing that he did makes me weep.

Love what a gift time passed and still the love was there.
I think he knew from our first phone call.
I think he knew when he held the letter in his hand.
Something I hadn't let me know just yet.

So he just wated to see if I relized it and then I did .
He let me find that place in me that knew.
He let me remember all on my own.
He let me belive it is all true he knew it.

This is not because of memories this is now.
We are studying each other in a way.
Learning who we are now and discovering what we believe.
Seems so much in common that's a good thing.

Learning this or that litte fact that fits into the puzzle.
Knowing things in unspoken connections.
Mourning time passed relishing time to come.
Knowing that today that love grows that it's not done.

We will take it we will find a way.
This journey is not just begun the break is over.
Yeah time screwed us but it also brang us back together.
To see to feel the love that was there all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...