Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Fear

Losing control is not an option for me right now.
I'm on a journey no one understands not even me.
Pent up frustration am I making it all up in my head.
Can I get out of it enough to breathe.

I hear this is not a cake walk to go through.
I feel every thing so vividly I analyze it all.
Stop head you are making me insane.
Again I have to remember to breathe.

Desire turned into reality.
Dreams are real or are they just nightmares.
Nightmares in disguise to play with my mind.
Just breathe I remind myself again.

Today I will once again try to control it.
How can one handle a wild fire with just a drop of water.
How  can one use all their energy to stay grounded.
Breathe deeply again and again.

Whatever the road leads to is worth it all.
The ludicrous thoughts the second guesses.
The adventure is thrilling the landing will come
Just keep those breaths deep and trust just trust.

Glennon Doyle Melton once said
If you can't beat fear, just do it scared.
OK I am doing it scared.
My fear won't win ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...