Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Loose Woman

7/18/18

My daughter just called me a Loose Woman to put it mildly.
She said this with that elfish grin of hers on her face.
Was that a little envy I saw in her eyes?
What can I say I grew up in another era.

Maybe not as free as the 60's but free enough.
Hey I'm at that point in life you know which one.
The one you do not give a F**k what anyone thinks.
Reality can be shocking but...then again so what.

I grew up in a semi hippie fashion in NYC for God's sake.
The 70s were a blast and I lived it boy did I live it.
Too much info given no this was me no shame in that.
I wasn't wild but got myself into things one doesn't expect.

Do I regret any of it no ,would I change it no.
I can now look back and shake my head in wonder.
We all have those stories to tell the ones that are real.
Those nastaliga filled funny, unbelievable ones that are true.

I looked at her with a huge smile on my face.
Then it suddenly dawned  on me she is so like me.
My hidden rebel cloned my mask revealed.
She never hid who she is she's  my spitfire.

Maybe I've over shared a little too much with her.
But I think she understands deep inside I'm nuts.
Yes she sees me in a different I think freer light.
But to call your Blessed Mother a Loose Woman WELL...

Hey Jack you got this love you The Loose Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...