Monday, July 16, 2018

Weary

So so much to feel I am over done.
Overdone in  the sense that I am growing a bit weary.
Not that I haven't welcomed feeling again.
But all at once the floodgates have been opened wide.

One should never complain for its  feelings that make us human.
Being someone who I ganrentee has felt them all.
From delight to dispair , from joy to pure grief , from confusion to wonder.
But I never imagined I would feel so lost again.

I'm lost but found in the same breath at one time.
Re discovering, reliving , renewing , relishing it all.
Feeling past pain letting it go feeling, old joys keeping them close.
Living the undeniable wonder that is in front of me.

I may be over done but I am also renewed  with strength.
Strength I alway knew was in me a strength in my faith of good and God.
The universe knows what it has done.
So I carry this all in me and keep my feet on the ground.

So let me be weary I will find my rest.
Let it be known this is as it should be.
For this weary heart finds the heavens a blessing.
For this weary heart has been asleep for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...