Saturday, July 14, 2018

My Maria

Since the day I was born I've had an angel right beside me.
She shared all my years of laughter and tears.
She is my sister she is not just this but so much more.
She is my rock, my partner in crime, she is my person.

I wonder how many of us have a sibling who we revere.
One who we love, cherish , adore , admire.
One who's stregenth in character and support never wavers.
One who never gives up on you no matter what.

I can only recall  one time we were upset at each other.
I am embarrassed to say it was anothers opinion that caused this.
The episode left a hole in our closeness for a while.
But our bond won over and forgiveness came with no queqstions.

She has been with me through good , bad,hard,  easy,up , down.
She has yelled at me in her soft strong way.
Her eyes showing her disapproval and her heart understanding.
Come on Our mother didn't rase weak women you got this.

I feel like there is nothing I can give in return.
My children and grand children in turn are blessed by her.
Titi Maria is an name spoken in our home often.
Her ear always a phone call away ,weekend visits like clockwork.

I would give her the world but I can't.
I can only give her my undying admiration.
I can only give her my Neverending friendship and love.
God has created a bond that has no strings holding us.

She is My Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...