Thursday, July 12, 2018

Sparks

I want lots of sparks in my life.
Not the kind of sparks you may think though.
The sparks I'm talking about are  different.

Give me a banter that feels like a race with no winner needed.
Debate with me let's see what we can learn.
Come on dare me to just do it I'll take it on.
No obstacles throw it all at me I can take it.

Let's spar together and be a force to reckoned with.
Let me get you thinking deeply  trying to figure it out.
Challenge that statement I made in anger.
Take my words and come back at me with you own.

Let's Challenge each other in unwinable debates.
Opinions to be shared and understood.
Differences looked at with open minds.
No I disagree no look at it this way try.

Laugh at my words so unpredictable WTF.
I hear what you are saying  but...
Nothing off the table
No taboos no walls no need for lies

Sparks come flying at me and back to you.
A flame in the woods throws off sparks too.
Light a fire and just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...