Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Love songs

Music has played a huge part of my life.
It has set my mind  to what if and if only for a long time.
This may or may not be a good thing .
But boy do I love me a good love song.

The stories of a discovery of love new and old.
The lament of the broken heartened souls.
Even the revenge songs of fake love given exposed.
But alas they never really fit who I was with.

You want to feel the songs you pick are about your mate.
You look to see a glimpse of that perfect song in your life.
All you ever really felt was the longing for the melody instead.
You want to sway to the rhythm  that is in lyrics that tell.
But I know they were all dreams in the sky.

The problem was  the guy wasn't the one.
The songs were perfect depicting how I felt.
So when a man understands you and respects you.
And you can give this back with no omissions at all.
When you have trust in each other beyond beyond.

That's where  your songs find their home in honesty.
Honesty from your heart as well as soul.

What I would give, what I have given.
What I have lost ,what I have found.
Its all in the words the lyrics and music.
That know more than I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...