Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Magic spells

My son texted my and told me he's going for his masters in teaching.
I have known this for a while now.
But he asked my blessings in this anyway.
He asked me to cast one of my good spells for him.
I was taken aback a little by this.

Now you may think I'm a wiccan of some sort.
I'm not but he sees  the utter dertermation I have in me.
He sees my pain , my joy and my unrelenting belief in hope.
He knows I have been too vulnerable too often. 
He calls me on it when I am veering from myself.

He is a man one stronger than even he knows.
He has had  more than his fair share of pain in his life.
But he persevered  and grows from his experiences.
He is a man of great passion and opinions.
Formed from a much too gentile heart.

I am so very proud of this man my son.
I can only see great things ahead him in life.
That is all any mother should wish for her child.
I can only wish him great love.
Not just love for another but love and passion for life.

So I cast my spell for his future I send out my enegry.
I send out luck , faith ,warmth and stregenth for him.
I know he really doesn't need this from me but
He asked this of me anyway.

For Justin you know but may never truly know
How much you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...