Sunday, July 8, 2018

What now

Can't stop saying Wow he does exist you know who.
The much searched for man of one's dreams.
The ones who's face had you at first glance.
The one who we all wish for on that star.

The Guy who's rich voice sends you there all by itself.
The Guy who is so honorable and loving it makes one swoon.
The guy who sends you at least poem every day.
The one I trust with my life.

He listens to every crazy thing I say.
I can feel him laughing at my emails.
Spell check has become my enemy.
So many misspelled sentiments.

I am taken at his pure compassion and love.
His stregenth the things he thank god is living with.
The tender person who's own secrets are yet to be told.
The person I can't bare to lose ever again.

His voice has lulled me into stories of his life.
My ears eager to hear it all memories I missed.
He almost died my heart fell he almost died.
For the rest of my life I will thank the universe he didnt.

This has made me able to see hope somewhere.
That the past is telling me let go.
That  yes that pain can leave my home.
So wash away struggles the water is clear

I wrote down some of what troubles me .
Rolled it in a ball and threw it in the pond at work.
I cried out be gone, be gone, be gone as it sank it the murky water
And then I sat down and wondered what now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...