Thursday, July 5, 2018

Written words

Written words ideas inspiration a purging of the mind.
A surrender to the hidden enlightened force inside.
A yeld to free the pulses in my mind.

Through fingers flowing ideas unknown.
Bursting to life to be read.
Gasping for air like a newborn.

A voice obsolved of any regrets.
Tell what you must, paint  what you cannot.
Let the colors for  this masterpiece be my words.

Let the hues be like sun set ever changing with no rules.
Be saved on paper imortalized for the  eye.
To be drawn  thoughts expressed.

This painting bleeds my words.
And warms the my heart with hope.
Written words will save me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...