Monday, August 13, 2018

Carnal Knowledge

Sex is a subject that isn't spoken about everyday.
None of the women I have know have ever talked about it.
I myself don't talk about it even though it's may be on my mind.
Why is not a mystery to me Sex is personal a secret.
Such a taboo subject in polite society still in 2018 amazing.

Yes but everyone I hope does it at some point in their lives.
Hopefully with great tenderness and love.
Hopefully at some point with great passion.
A decadent, wanton, carnal fact of humanity.
One we all crave to be mind blowing in secret.

I have had more than my share of lovers in my life.
One who even used me as his skirt while living a Gay life.
Not a great thing for a young girl to live with I will say.
That was one for the books of WTF happened here.
But it did happen and I learned from it.

My most tender sensual memory came from that time.
Too young to understand that  it would soothe me for life.
How is still a wonder to me the why has been answered.
A gaze between eyes  across a room started it all.
Looking at one another and thinking OMG.

This is why we exist my whole body seemed to say.
Two people who fate was to play a hand in for many years.
The most real if not tender time that to this day I still relish.
The ghost of the act  floating in my heart for decades.
A welcome haunting in the  times that came to be my life.

My secret not to tell even to my closest  confidant.
Why cause we were both taken already yet...
It wasn't wild it was romantic  farytale like tender to the bone.
Feel it in your heart forever feel it in your being feel it in you soul.
Branded in me for all time it still lingers in my mind it's sweet tase.

I can only wish such a feeling to everyone at some point in life.
We tend to forget so many events after they happen no after thought.
We make little of our sensual selves once it is over.
We may think and feel it's pleasure for a few hours afterwards.
Lucky to be able to have  enjoyed  such a blissful thing.

Sex is so much more than the expression of lust.
Yes it is not to be spoken of its private between two.
Something to be held in our relationships in quiet joy.
Shared embraces of souls dancing to their own song.
Details not to be spoken kept in silent smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...