Saturday, August 11, 2018

Comfort

Today was a horrible day for me I let things get to me.
There are emotions I need to let out, need to be aired.
Stuck on just shut up for so long.
Feeling I really didn't matter at all.
Running scared from what brings my joy.

I let it all get me on defensive mode for no real reason.
Yes I don't know anything but I also know so much.
Contradictions that drive me insane.
Seeking comformation again and again. 
Stumbling while standing still.

And then come something new.
Comfort calling the person and being heard.
My crazy self not shot down but reassured.
My worth respected and cherished.
My heart unbroken with a heartfelt kinship.

Saying everything as it is and knowing your heard.
Things like this are a gift that is given both ways.
Feed my hunger with wise words and understanding.
Tell me I matter to you and know it's what I feel back.
Undefined is what this is no title fits this dance.

Home in that fore mentioned voice so mellow.
Soothing my frantic undone self I'd let me become.
Voicing the grateful embrace of our mutual respect.
No problem what we're you thinking again.
Its ok it's ok we are fine we are fine.

It has a name now my Comfort.
Its called you Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...