Saturday, August 4, 2018

learning to Live

There's something to say about a shock  to the system.
You think at my age you've seen them all
Seeing life through new eyes seeing blessings all around.
Feeling love that doesn't have to be defined.
Its love it's knowing that you are loved with no agenda.
Its putting a thought in someone's head that the love is enough.

Learning to live wearing rose colored glasses.
Yes it's ok one can do this and be as crazy as one feels .
This is living this is what we all crave this is what matters.
Giving of yourself and receiving so so much more.
Knowing that there is no end no beginning just be that's all
Not asking but receiving joy and hopefully giving it back.

Seeing that what you feel about life is not crazy.
That what is important to you is right that it does matter.
That there are like minded people out there
That my heart knew there was someone out there.
Someone I needed to help me see it all.
And I pray he knows the difference he has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...