Friday, August 3, 2018

Thoughts


Why do I have to make my life so complacated.
I am really trying to get a grip on all this LIFE.
Yes I am happy Yes I am happier  and Yes I love.
And yes it's all so  mixed up in my mind.
Thinking is hard.

Knowing, sensing or intuitive I forget the word you use.
Is a big big part of me more than I suspected.
Had an idea but the suprise is how strong it is.
You made me look at this deeper than I ever have.
Thank You

I have to label things in my life this is not good.
I have to wish things into existence.
I have to conjure my hopes in my head.
Plant a seed and hope my black thumb doesn't kill it.
But I am strong

Opening ones eyes into ones self is not easy.
Its a process of learning to love who we are.
Flaws don't exist they are our scars our badges .
Thoughts not wanted  get lost in our brains.
Seeking an unwanted  audience with us.
Facts to be faced.

This is just too surreal so much comming at us.
The universe seems to be watching us.
Can we figure this out is there an answer.
If not does the question really matter.
Is the gift the love or the pain of understanding.
No the gift is the journey no matter how long it's been.
The capacity to say I care ,I love ,I don't understand.
The right to have feelings not totality identified.
The right to yearn to look into eyes for a glance of a soul.
Hoping to glimpse at words never expressed.
Laying out all the regret and letting it go.
Enjoy the Devine game that was started long ago.
Smile at the  moves that were made by the gods .
King ,queen pawn or bishop which peace are we.
Are we who we want to be is the role we play who we are.
Is there still more we must sacrifice.
Can our worlds find a common ground.
None of it to be resolved only to be reamiganed.
Knowing that this is playing out with no clarity.
Just move on day just move on night.
Sweet dreams sweet words sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...