Saturday, January 26, 2019

Time

What was time created for I wonder,
Pass too fast pass too slow always moving.
If you are moving why do I feel you standing still.
In a place I don't need to be I know now but still even so.
Time is out of our hands it has slowed to allow us to rest.
From the shock our soul still feels at their  reconnection.
Giving us room to grow towards true radiant love.
Showing us no other view but what has always been.
Painful some of this time seems to be bittersweet.
But the blessing time had held for me is worth it.
Time my friend, my enemy, my fear and hope.
Don't pass too fast don't pass too slow just move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...