Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stay Away

Stay away my dear it is better this way.
Don't pick up that phone I can't listen to your voice.
Stay where you are not where I am.
Don't say those words that are not allowed.

Don't feel the pain the has taken residence in your heart.
Stay safe as you will in the illusion that gards your fear.
Don't awaken these are only dreams they cannot be real.
Stay safely inside where  the real is not believed.

Stay there as long as need be you know what is.
Don't think feel what is true just be honest to you alone.
Stay confidant in what has been said and shared.
Don't let this all be in vain it may never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...