Monday, April 15, 2019

Things I don't want to feel

Things I don't want to feel are hiding.
Tucked away in me lurking quietly.
Silently they have made themselves at home.
Sitting so very still behind my hopes and dreams.
Peeking out for an opportunity to strike.

I have spent too much time fighting them.
Keeping them at bay, away from the life I want.
I know I will face them and stare them down.
Scream in my head go away I am stronger now.
Let them see that side of me that steers me.

My hopes and dreams have become my reality.
I will not let those dark thoughts into my world again.
They are still a part of me They will always be.
But they will be put in their place hopefully to die.
Some I will allow to come back their tears will heal me.

The ones that scare me are the hardest to face.
Losing my footing is not in my agenda not again.
The learning to trust was and is still hard.
Praying my intuition is correct trusting it.
Still the things I don't want to feel hide.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...