Sunday, April 7, 2019

Yesterday

As I was walking down the stairs yesterday.
My phone bleeped in R2D2s long whistles.
And stopped me in my tracks from my mission.
I knew it was you I hoped it was you it better be you.
You blew me away again how do you do it Sir.

As I was about to dam this all these puzzles.
Trying to figure it out for once and for all.
Trying to be truthful to myself not believe. 
Trying not to break my own heart with woe.
Over thinking is my worst enemy you know

As I stood and read that poem you know the one.
I shook my head and smiled that smile again.
You know that one too the one I wear with you in mind.
Just at the moment I ceased to trust to believe to know.
You charmed me again just when my soul needed it.

As my heart leaped into my throat in a huge knot.
I felt you surround  me as if to remind me your there.
I won't forget you you seemed to convey in a warm hug.
Yesterday you did it again Sir you did it again.
You reached out how you could you always do.

As I shook my head in disbelief  how did you know.
This isn't the first time can you read my mind.
This is You you said strong lady its you.
Just what I needed to bring me a little  you.
Yesterday was the day I needed this.

Thank you Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...