Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Argument

I'm sitting here arguing  with your picture.
I'm yelling at you in my head loudly.
What I feel what I dont want you to know.
I'm directing this all to you in a silent voice.

I'm sitting here tired after a busy day.
Feeling the sad part of this again.
It goes away and I feel ok more often.
But it likes to surprise me every now and then.

I'm sitting here letting your image have it.
What my voice would say if you were near.
I would sit back and watch your reaction.
Would your mouth gape open at my words?

I'm sitting here pretending I forgive you.
Looking into your eyes seeing you understand.
I'm sitting here not blaming you I can't.
I'm sitting here loving you any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...