Sunday, September 1, 2019

Real

Things  in my life are so real they scare me.
The people places and things that are my days.
The emotions good and bad up or down in or out.
Expressions of faith of love of hope of beliefs.

Thoughts  poring out my soul endlessly.
Be strong be wise where I need it the most.
Believe what I now know is truly real.
Keeping it close and quiet in my heart.

Nightmares  and cherished dreams come true.
Contradictions everywhere but thats life.
Be in the now be in the past nothing changes.
Yearning for the real what ever that may be.

Be scared be brave be aware be in awe of it all.
My life has foretold much that I did not see.
My heart leads me my faith grounds me.
My hope frees me my love heals me.

Maestro once again
TQM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...