Monday, June 1, 2020

Incantation

My lips have uttered no Incantation.
No lines of a spell has escaped my mouth.
No softly whispered words set to rhyme.
No wishes cried out to the clouds.

Abracadabra has not been shouted.
Nor has that Lamp needed to be rubbed.
Dandelions have not been softly blown.
First evening stars not searched for.

Incantation a spell of everything I want.
Would this make this all pointless.
Could this do us any more harm.
To voice that desire out to the sky.

Magic Lady please stay within me.
Let me just be as I am in this Fairytale.
Feel the enchanted air kiss my soul.
This Incantation has  been already cast somehow.



  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how

 Tell me how to leave how to leave you behind How can I  escape the part of me that is you Show me how to close my eyes and not dream Help m...