Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Let Me See

 There you are again in my arms.

Just had to wait I knew you would come.

Overwhelmed and weak kneed couldn't look into your eyes.

I held you to me tears there once again don't cry you hushed.


Here you are where I have imagined us.

Lips leading from hello to never goodbye.

They sent us into the fire once again ablaze

Let me see, you said tenderly whats mine.


Here I am naked and unashamed before you.

Looked at with that unfamiliar gaze.

Bewitched by a body time had grown.

Seen through eyes that danced at the sight.


 I stood there watching your eyes call me Beautiful.

Around I turned giving you your request .

You savor the sight you reach me with regard. 

Let me see, you said.

But it was me who saw.


Your eyes say it all.


TQM



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how

 Tell me how to leave how to leave you behind How can I  escape the part of me that is you Show me how to close my eyes and not dream Help m...