Monday, October 12, 2020

Beloved

 I can turn back time when I close my eyes.

Remembering that night yet again.

The whispered nothings that crossed our lips.

Your body's warmth keeping the chill at bay.

Stolen kisses and all the rest never forgotten.


I am there yet again in your arms.

A place I wished I could be somehow.

Impossible as it seemed  I dreamed

If only for moments we found the way.

Awake not asleep I lived in your embrace.


If you close your eyes can you feel that moment. 

Recall any of the tender nothings whispered.

Your eyes calling me beautiful for the first time.

My fear and want displayed on my face.

Your secret kept close to your heart.  


I can turn back time to the once again.

To every second I have spent with you.

Shared embraces words spoken softly.

That passion in our eyes still there.

Beloved  I call you now unafraid.


I.


For you again

Maestro 

Tu sabes que te Amo



 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...