Saturday, November 28, 2020

No Turkey on Thanksgiving !

 The photo he sent me of his meal was a total surprise. 

Where was that stuffed bird sitting on a tray.

Stuffing pouring  out of orifices not ment to hold it.

Where were the golden mashed covered in gravy. 

No string bean casserole, corn on the cob,  no squash.

And let's not forget the pumpkin pies covered in whipped cream.


I thought thats kind of sacrilegious No Turkey At All.

Is this something I can live with I ask myself.

Is this a deal breaker can I live with this.

Sad fact he doesn't love that traditional  meal.


The photo he sent clams,shrimp sausages in a pot.

Rice tomatoes seasoned to taste steaming hot.

I am certain it was so scrumptious and tasty  as f..K.

But my allergies prevent even the slightest touch.

It's not that I choose not to eat it I can't, 

For if I do there will be more than ants in my pants.

My face will turn red and I may even go into Schock.


Hope you enjoyed your meal but I still dont agree.

Now let's sit down to leftovers you eat your seafood.

As for me pass the Turkey please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...