Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The impossible

 I believe in impossible things,

Like wishes and shooting stars.

Like kissing that frog and finding your prince.

And I believe in happly ever after.


I believe in love songs sung softly outloud.

Not caring who would hear the words.

In dancing in my kitchen full of joy in my heart.

I believe in love letters sent by cupid's aim.


I believe in love at first sight.

As if I always knew you and you knew me.

Long lost loves yes I believe in them too.

The impossible things are real to me.


Of course  I believe in the impossible.

That's where the magic lives.


Muse te Amo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...