Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Your first mistake

 Your mistakes are many my love shall I list them.

Shall I make obvious what you have done all wrong.

Shall I tell you what leaves me astonished.

Why Can't I just leave well enough alone.


Your second mistake was answering that letter. 

Written with no expectation would be a lie.

You answered with a joy so newly felt.

Something I felt deeply inside alive. 


Your third mistake was hearing  my voice.

As I hurled my insanity your way you laughed. 

As if to say I hear your pain listen to your joy .

Opening my self to truths I knew inside.


Your fourth mistake is letting me love you.

Not turning away what I feel as madness a game.

It is not you I find it hard to trust again.

It is my disappointment at time , that pain.


Your fifth mistake was making me believe.

That my rare beauty lies behind my own eyes. 

That what needs to be seen is within my self first.

Dangerous one here for now I can see beyond lies.


And first but not least is not letting me go.

It seems your wicked warped self feels me.

It seems to be unreal yes all those cliches are true.

You cannot dissuade what is ment to be.


El corazon que a llorado  mil lagrimas.

Es uno que a sentido que es a vivir. 


I.

Para mi Corazon 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...