Monday, January 29, 2024

Heartbreak


It feels like I've been hit by a truck and am on meds to dull the pain.

Only the pain cannot be forgotten with it's constant pulsing.

My throat constricted trying to hold back my agony.

My eyes welling up in tears I do not want to shed again.

I can barley breathe each breath heavy with sorrows ache.


My body keeps moving those automatic movements.

Waking ,sleeping , walking , breathing all done in a fog.

Little conversations are you alright they ask in whispers.

I say no not really and cry I Don't want to feel like this.

You said I was strong you didn't know heartbreak is stronger.



Siempre estás en mi Alma

Te amo mucho mi Maestro

No te olvides de mi 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...