Saturday, June 30, 2018

Souls face

I looked into my souls face yesterday.
It was covered in years of wisdom  and grace.
Looking for signs of who I knew so long ago.
I was surprised that it didn't matter after all.

The face I saw is full of compassion.
Full of years of a life lived fully focused.
On things I  may never know.
Yet I knew him yet I felt him.

A time long ago came back to me.
Just him and I face to face sharing caresses.
Sweet kisses and finally a blissful release.
I can't recall it all but my soul does.

So remains the hunger I felt that day.
I can only conjure the feeling in my brain.
My soul recalls the desire in my heart.
Burried for so long it hurts to remember it.

Looking at that face time had signed.
Signed with love and so much wisdom..
I thought what a beautiful face I can see his soul.
The one I  have been lost in since I set eyes on it so long ago.

So I said it was my souls face I looked upon.
In awe of the years in it I saw.
The life of I yearn to learn about one day
The face I long to hold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...