Friday, August 17, 2018

Leap of faith


I keep sharing this with people of late just do it.
Who am I to think I can give anyone advice.
A person who's life has and still is such a mess.
Who am I to try to share my hope that it all works out.
I'm a dreamer a believer in fate in destiny in hope.

The past few weeks I have been reborn in a sense.
I have turned my life over to pure hope and love.
I have not denied my inner self the one that was hidden.
I have dared to just do it once and for all just for me.
Things that have brought me down wished gone.

Put a smile on your face find your joy answer to no one.
If it makes your soul sing keep it in your life it matters.
Pull up you big girl panties and get out of that bed.
Make your happy real it's out there I promise I know.
Let that shit go you can do it at least I hope I can.

Find the person, place or thing that inspires you.
Don't fear tears they help wash away the sad.
Don't fear smiling it helps keep the good the happy.
Do what you need to get by till its no longer getting by.
Trust your inner voice it is always right no lies.

Don't let any one question your path it is not theirs.
Jump in with eyes wide open do what you need.
Feel everything and learn from it good or bad.
The lesson learned will show you the way.
The Way to live your life your way.

There may be wrongs and rights that's life.
There are no rules you must follow but your own.
Who makes rules up any way the ones who never live.
The ones who would never the ones who are sad inside.
Saving face is a lie who are you trying to impress.

I believe in me I know what I need if not what I want.
I know and need to let people see that there is a way.
It isn't easy but we'll worth it take that chance don't be afraid.
Not taking the chance is the mistake don't be afraid.
No one knows unless they take that leap of faith.

I cannot say all will be answered your way.
Try try try and never give up you will feel alive.
Take  charge of you no one owns you but yourself.
Screw any naysayers they are afraid to be real.
You are what matters most love yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...