Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Lips

My lips are missing your kisses.
The ones that  came  as a surprise  last summer.
The ones that took our breath away along with our witts
The lip locked sweet sweet kisses we shared.

I couldnt  recall  ever having kissed you before.
Although  I knew I must have at some point.
Holding on to as much of your memory as I could.
Details did not  matter so I couldn't really ever recall.

Your taste the feel of you holding me your smell.
It wasn't just my lips you kissed it was my soul.
How could I forgotten having kissed them before.
Maybe I forgot on purpose no equal on this yet again.

But those few shared  last summer
I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ring

 I saw it the moment you sat on my couch your Ring. The one that screamed this one is Taboo Run. I tried not to look at it I knew what it me...